Sausage Cheese Muffins
These delicious muffins are the perfect little snack! I serve them with pizza sauce, Ranch or Bleu cheese dressing. They're also universal and can be had for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 24 muffins
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 c Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/3 c almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Cal: 135, Fat: 11 g, Protein: 7 g, Carbs: 2 g (NET)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the sausage & pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Melt the butter and combine with eggs, sour cream, salt & garlic. Whisk together.
- Add the almond flour & baking powder. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the sausage and cheese.
- Fill up a mini muffin tin. Makes about 24 servings.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Enjoy immediately or freeze.