Keto Caramel Pudding
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners sugar
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Add Swerve and cook on low heat until the mixture turns an amber brown and starts to boil.
- Add heavy cream and cook on low heat until the mixture coats the back of a spoon or becomes sticky.
- Place sauce in two ramekins. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can place the sauce in a 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper. Leave in the freezer to set up for roughly 30 minutes. Cut into 48 equal pieces.