Sausage Cheese Muffins
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 c Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/3 c almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the sausage & pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Melt the butter and combine with eggs, sour cream, salt & garlic. Whisk together.
- Add the almond flour & baking powder. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the sausage and cheese.
- Fill up a mini muffin tin. Makes about 24 servings.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Enjoy immediately or freeze.