Do you enjoy everything about a low-carb lifestyle and want to share your wisdom?
Keto Miss Fit is a weekly publication that focuses on living a low-carb lifestyle. We are dedicated to helping others achieve their health & wellness goals. Our content is seen globally by both men & women, ranging in age from 18-45. Our combined social media reach is currently 10K & growing!
Tell us who you are
State the title of your proposed post
Outline your topic with bullet points
Link to 2 articles you’ve written that promote your best writing
Tell us how KMF readers will benefit from your post
Your Post Must:
- Have an intro that attracts interest
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bullet points
- Be 500-1500 words long
- Properly cite any data, quotes, or third-party content
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Keto Miss Fit
- Have a call to action
- Have an author bio at the bottom of your post (about 40 words) with 1 link to your website
- Link to your blog and a product that may be offered free to KMF readers
- Carefully proofread and edit your post
- Respond to comments
- Submit your post in a Word or Google doc
- Change the font or the font color, use , or
- Include affiliate links or be self-promotional
- Attach images to your post (Please send ALL images to us as an attachment and direct where they should be placed within your text.)
How to Apply:
Using the “General Guidelines” listed above, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you regarding our collaboration.
NOTE: We retain the copyright of all material published on Keto Miss Fit. All guest posts must remain unique to KMF. We reserve the right to edit and adapt your post so that it fits the overall theme of KMF. We reserve the right to include any calls to action for KMF content.